Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!!

You've been tagged! Ive been tagged by Jessica at Scraps By Jessica Now Here are 7 facts about me!! I'm a neat freak everything needs to be organized if not I get frustrated I am a Grandma Wooohoooo I am a TubeoScrapaholic:) I enjoy writing tutorials and creating tags and Scrap Kits I love Gardening it is so relaxing I am generally very quiet , unless I am with some of my friends that would be another story I love Love Challenges , so I am always in a look out to learn new stuff Now I'm taggin the following bloggies: Ivory Designz Scrappy Lippy Designs Girlfriend Designz A Dash of Whimsical Creations Urban Mermaid Designs Kiere's Creations Serene by RW Ive tagged the above:) These are the rules: 1. Link your tagger { http://helgasclassiecreationz.blogspot.com/ } and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy! Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment